Monday 4th - Thursday 14th April
Please read below for some very important info about our Campz that start on Monday 4th April-Thursday 14th April. There is swimming information, where to find us, and the activities planned 😬
🧠🗣 BEHAVIOUR POLICY 🧠🗣
99% of the time the behaviour from all of our Superstars in attendance is brilliant. On the odd occasion, we do have to deal with bad / negative behaviour. However, we always deal with this in a positive way to help our Superstars learn from their mistakes and they leave with an understanding of how to do better next time. This is part of our behaviour policy at Campz. Part of our policy is to work with you, the parent, in the event of persistent bad behaviour. As a last resort, we do reserve the right to suspend, and/or cancel future bookings with us if a child's behaviour does not improve.
We are very mindful that lockdown has had a huge impact on the children and socialising respectfully with others is going to take some time. Please could you have a small chat with your Superstar regarding Camp behaviour expectations prior to the week starting? We always have a camp intro at 9.15 am with all of the children to reinforce our rules and expectations.
To check out our behaviour policy, please visit: https://www.superstarcampz.co.uk/termsandconditions You can also request a detailed copy of our behaviour policy should you wish to.
🏊♀️ SWIMMING 🏊♂️
We are swimming on week 1 between 9.45-11.45am (for ages 4+), and week 2 between 1.30-3.30 pm (for ages 5+). See below for important info:
• We will ask each morning if your Superstar wishes to swim
• Superstars do not have to swim if they do not wish to but we will strongly encourage it as its tonnes of fun!
• All swimmers will need their own towel, SWIM CAP, and armbands if necessary.
• This is an organised and structured activity led by our swim teacher Denis and even if your child cannot swim he will help them 🙂
🏡 WHERE TO FIND US 🏡
Follow our big yellow Superstar Campz flags all the way around the front of Thomas More School, and it will lead you to Margaret Roper Catholic Primary School, front entrance.
📝SIGN IN 📝
• On Mondays our doors will open at 8.15 am to ensure first-day sign-in is as speedy as possible.
• On other days, it will be 8.30 am and sign-in will be speedier as we store previous days details on our sign-in sheet
❌SIGN OUT ❌
• When you sign in your Superstar in, we will ask who has permission to collect your child and keep a note of their name on our sign out sheet
• We will only ever allow your Superstar to go with one of these names, and if the name isn't on the list, we will call you to get more information and permission before releasing your Superstar
🎾ACTIVITIES DURING EASTER ⚽️
There are so many sports activities that we enjoy during our weeks. Each morning, when you arrive, you will see the whiteboard with our daily activities taking place. These include laser tag (on Friday 8th and Thursday 14th April), football, multi-sports, swimming, gymnastics, bouncy castle and so much more!
🐰🥚We also have an Easter egg hunt on Friday 8th April and Thursday 14th April🐰🥚
🎒WHAT TO BRING 🎒
Please put your Superstars names in everything they bring to camp! We get a lot of lost property 🤣
• Two pairs of trainers/playing shoes and socks (in case one pair gets muddy and wet)
• A change of clothes (in case they get muddy and wet)
• A coat / waterproof jacket IS A MUST
• Medical devices if necessary, with a permission
🍱 LUNCH AND SNACKS 🍱
Every child will need some sort of food for the day, whether you are doing half days or full days. If you are doing full days, you will need a packed lunch as well as snacks.
• Snack Break takes place around 10.30am
• Lunch takes place at 12.15pm
• Please ensure there are NO NUTS or FIZZY DRINKS in your Superstars lunch box (due to allergies, and fizzy drinks send the children bonkers 🤣 )
☔️WET WEATHER ☔️
The weather is scheduled to be a bit hit and miss next week. However, we will be getting the children out to play as much as possible (not in torrential rain), so please DO NOT send your child to camp without a waterproof jacket. We do have some indoor space such as classrooms and school hall for play too but this is very limited space.
🍕 DOMINOS PIZZA PARTY 🍕
• Dominos pizza is provided for camp courtesy of us for all children attending on Monday 4th April. If you are booked on for just the mornings your Superstar can stay until 12.45pm to enjoy. If your Superstar is booked for afternoons, they can join from 12.15pm to enjoy.
• Please also ensure you pack some snacks and perhaps a sandwich incase they get extra hungry throughout the day
We can't wait to see all of you from next week onwards! Any questions, please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Ashley, Andrea & The Superstar Campz Team 💙💛